There is now just one week remaining to submit your entries for the BT Sport Industry Awards 2014, with the closing date of Friday 6th December fast approaching.
Entries from a host of sports, brands, agencies and rights holders have already been submitted, with the year's best work from marketing, PR, sponsorship, talent management, advertising, community investment, social media and branding set to be rewarded at the prestigious BT Sport Industry Awards ceremony on Thursday 8th May 2014.
- Friday 6th December - Deadline for entries
- Friday 14th February - BT Sport Industry Awards 2014 Official Shortlist announced
- Thursday 8th May - BT Sport Industry Awards 2014 ceremony
Please note, the Sport Industry Group has moved office. Please ensure all entries are sent to Sophie Bay at:
Sport Industry Group,
First Floor, Flitcroft House,
114-116 Charing Cross Road,
- Before you do, check out Kantar Media's top ten tips for your BT Sport Industry Award entry
The judging process for the BT Sport Industry Awards will once again involve the contribution of more than 50 industry professionals across more than 60 hours, with the entire process overseen at all times by Deloitte, the Independent Scrutineers of the BT Sport Industry Awards. For more information on the judging process, click here.
- Don't miss out on the greatest celebration in British sport - book your table for the BT Sport Industry Awards 2014 here.