The Nolan Partners Sport Industry Breakfast Club
Welcome to the Nolan Partners Sport Industry Breakfast Club the sport industry’s annual members club, hosting four content-led networking breakfasts over the course of the year. Each event features an interview with a leading figure from the world of sport and business.
The next event takes place on 26th September, featuring:
- John Petter, Head of BT's Consumer Division and the man who has masterminded the rise of BT Sport,
- Mark McCafferty, Chief Executive of Premiership Rugby, recently named the most influential man in global rugby by Rugby World magazine.
- Manel Arroyo, Managing Director and a shareholder of Dorna Sports & MotoGP, and Vice President of FC Barcelona.
The final event of 2014, taking place on 10th November, will see a Performance Panel featuring:
- Michael Johnson, four-time Olympic gold medal winner, who this year expanded his Michael Johnson Performance brand to St George's Park in the UK.
- Sir Clive Woodward, Rugby World Cup winning coach in 2003, and former Director of Elite Performance at the British Olympic Association.
The first panel of the year saw two of the most influential figures in global sport: Outgoing NBA Commissioner David Stern alongside his successor, Adam Silver, who inherited basketball’s top position as Stern’s three-decade tenure came to an end just two weeks later.
The second featured former FA Executive Director David Davies alongside a panel including Daily Mirror's Chief Sports Writer, Oliver Holt, veteran correspondent Patrick Barclay, Guardian and Observer Head of Sport Ian Prior, and Telegraph Head of Sport Adam Sills, ahead of the FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
With a total of four fantastic events run throughout the year, the Nolan Partners Sport Industry Breakfast Club is once again bringing together the key players in the sport industry. Don't wait - JOIN THE CLUB
View Highlights from 2013:
- Barry Hearn, Global Sports Promoter and Founder of Matchroom Sport. Watch highlights of Hearn's appearance here.
- David Collier, Chief Executive of the ECB and Mike Gatting, MD Cricket Partnerships at ECB and the next President of MCC. Check out the best bits of the event here.
- Ian Ayre, Managing Director, Liverpool FC and Mark Wilf, Owner and President, Minnesota Vikings. The highlights of the event can be found here.
- Brian Barwick, Chairman of the Rugby Football League and former CEO of the Football Association; David Grevemberg, CEO of Glasgow 2014; Debbie Jevans, CEO of England Rugby 2015 and former Director of Sport for London 2012; and Ed Warner, Chairman of UK Athletics.
For any further queries regarding the Nolan Partners Sport Industry Breakfast Club, please contact Hayley on 0207 240 7700 or email email@example.com