The BT Sport Industry Awards 2016 features revised categories covering the latest innovations and trends in marketing, PR, sponsorship, media and more. Now in its 15th year, the Awards Ceremony for the annual event, which attracts the major players from the UK and international sport industry, will take place on Thursday 28th April 2016.
Entries are now closed.
The full list of categories can be seen below:
- Agency of the Year
- Best Entertainment Experience
- Best International Marketing Campaign
- Best Sponsorship of a Team or Individual
- Best Sponsorship of an Event or Competition
- Best Use of PR
- Best Use of Social Media
- Brand of the Year, sponsored by Pinsent Masons
- Campaign of the Year
- Community Programme of the Year
- Cutting Edge Sport Award, sponsored by Loughborough University in London
- Digital Platform of the Year
- Participation Event of the Year
The BT Sport Industry Awards Judging Process is one of the most transparent and stringent procedures of its kind with over 60 hours of intensive judging. Conducted in two stages and all overseen by our independent adjudicator, EY, the process begins with the entries being reviewed and judged by the Awards Steering Committee, featuring figureheads and industry heavyweights, to produce the Official Shortlist. The Judging Panel then decide the final winner of each category announced at the BT Sport Industry Awards 2016 - the most prestigious commercial sports awards in Europe.
BT Sport is the headline partner of the BT Sport Industry Awards. For more information on the event visit www.sportindustry.biz, and follow @SportIndustry #BTSIA.