Sport Industry Spotlight sessions are free to Sport Industry Awards ticket & table purchasers, and a variety of token based packages are available to purchase.
Welcome to Sport Industry Spotlight – a new series of interactive, insight-driven, online panel sessions built for, and to aid those, wanting to upskill in sport business.
Driven by genuine insider knowledge, the sessions will make learning the industry’s best insight both easy and accessible, and all attendees will have the opportunity to interact, engage and network with some of the industry’s leading figures.
Each individual session will focus on a specific Sport Industry Awards category, and gives participants the opportunity to learn from and pose questions to a panel of shortlisted entrants, past winners, Judges and more – exploring best practice, innovation, and the freshest thinking in the industry.
Through a live interactive approach, attendees will guide the panel’s conversation topics themselves to ensure that all insight gained is relevant, topical and beneficial to those tuning in.
Importantly, all sessions are online-only and both attendees and panellists alike can join from remote locations – making the industry’s best insight more accessible than ever.
Sport Industry Spotlight will run weekly at 15:00 BST (10:00 EDT / 16:00 CET) and each session will be based on different Sport Industry Awards categories.
Sport Industry Spotlight: UK Campaign
Wednesday 3rd June - 15:00 BST (10:00 EDT / 16:00 CET)
- Marzena Bogdanowicz - Head of Marketing & Commercial, Women's Football, The FA
- Malph Minns - Managing Director, Strive Sponsorship
- Lee Price - Head of PR, Paddy Power
- James Parry - Portfolio Head of Marketing, BBC Sport
Sport Industry Spotlight sessions are FREE to Sport Industry Awards ticket & table purchasers, and available at the following prices to all others:
£95 + VAT per session if you purchase between 1-4 sessions
£80 + VAT per session if you purchase between 5-9 sessions
£60 + VAT per session if you purchase 10+ sessions
To purchase your tokens to be used across any sessions, please fill out the form below and one of the Sport Industry Group team will be in touch. Full terms and conditions are available to read here.
Sport Industry Spotlight: Data and Business Impact - Wednesday 1st April
- Gareth Balch - Chief Executive, Two Circles
- Simon Banoub - Marketing Consultant, Sportlogiq
- Michael Cole - Chief Technology Officer, European Tour
- Minal Modha - Consumer Research Lead, Ampere Analytics
Sport Industry Spotlight: Active - Wednesday 8th April
- Keynote: Joe De Sena - Founder and CEO, Spartan
- Elaine Wyllie - Founder, The Daily Mile
- Tom Whiteside - UK Sponsorship Lead, Toyota
- James Hogben - Creative Director, Limelight Sports
Sport Industry Spotlight: Communications - Wednesday 15th April
- Kate Bosomworth - Former CMO, M&C Saatchi
- Ali Donnelly - Executive Director of Digital, Marketing and Communications, Sport England
- Ben Clissitt - Group Sports Director, Racing Post
- Jill Maxwell - Global Head of Brand Activation, Aberdeen Standard Investments
Sport Industry Spotlight: Fan Engagement - Wednesday 22nd April
- Rich Adelsberg - Managing Director, Ear to the Ground
- Katy Bowman - Head of Sponsorship Partnerships - Football, Barclays
- Seb Carmichael-Brown - Commercial Director, Hashtag United
Sport Industry Spotlight: Cutting Edge Sport - Wednesday 29th April
- Harry Horsley - Co-Founder and CEO, TRM Partners & Rugby X
- Ali Russell - Chief Marketing Officer, Extreme E
- Jamie Chadwick - Inaugural Champion, W Series
- Robby Ketchell - Performance Scientist, INEOS 1:59
Sport Industry Spotlight: Events - Wednesday 13th May
- Steve Elworthy - Director - ECB Events, ECB
- Alexandra Willis - Head of Communications, Content and Digital, AELTC & The Championships, Wimbledon
- Kelhem Salter - Senior Director, Growth & Strategy, Major League Baseball
- Lindsay Impett - Former Event Director, Vitality Netball World Cup 2019
Sport Industry Spotlight: Individual & Team Partnerships - Wednesday 20th May
- Michael Yormark - President, Roc Nation Sports International
- Matt Gentry - Managing Director, 77 Sports Management
- Mark Osikoya - Associate Vice President, Global Partnerships, NBA (EME)
- Jenny Smith - Head of Events, Sponsorship & Communications, Volvo UK
Sport Industry Spotlight: International Campaign - Wednesday 27th May
- Yath Gangakumaran - Director of Strategy and Business Development, Formula 1
- Kate Johnson - Head of Sports and Entertainment Marketing, Content and Media, Google
- James Murray - Chief of Staff, AC Milan